We do not collect personal information from any visitor unless it is expressly provided to us. We do not share, sell or otherwise provide personal data to third parties in any way other than as detailed below.
When Is Information Collected and What Type of Information?
When you visit and navigate around our website we collect statistical information relating to site usage. This information does not include any personally identifiable information.
When a visitor requests our company brochure we collect their name, address, telephone number and email address but no other personally identifiable information. Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services the site or we have to offer. When a visitor requests the Bowes-Lyon Partnership newsletter, we request their name, email address and gender. We store these pieces of information on an opt in basis.
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- Administer your accounts with us
- Process requests submitted by you,
- Send you information about our products and services,
- Verify your identity,
- Carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site,
- To obtain your views or comments on the services we provide,
- Help us plan promotional activity,
- Provide 3rd parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
As explained above we use your information to provide the service that you have requested to you. We do not pass your personal information to any other third party unless we are required by law to do so. We do not under any circumstances rent, sell or otherwise provide your data to third parties for their marketing purposes.
Storing of Personal Data
Any personal data that we do collect is stored on our dedicated UK based servers. We use the latest firewall and security technology to ensure the integrity and safety of all information that we store. We do not transfer any data outside of the UK without your specific authority.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law,
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings,
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk), and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Access to Information
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Third party websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites that may be linked to this website.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We [may] use [both] [“session” cookies] [and “persistent” cookies] on the website. We may use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.