Title: Client Executive
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Reporting to: Managing Director
Hours: Full-time – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Holiday: 25 days per annum + 8 Bank Holiday days
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 + a discretionary annual bonus
Bowes-Lyon Partnership is a well-established, highly-respected exclusive dating agency with offices in London’s Mayfair and Godalming, Surrey. It is our aim to enhance our members’ lives by matching them with the perfect partner. Our members pay £8,000 – £12,000 for an annual membership and our brand is synonymous with excellent customer service and high success rates.
Our clients are successful professionals; discerning, at times demanding, and in need of total discretion. Highly accomplished they are accustomed to a gold standard of service which delivers efficiently, professionally and effectively.
Our Client Executive role will be based at the heart of our business, in beautiful Godalming, minutes from the main railway, with occasional days in our stylish Mayfair office. Responsibilities will cover a wide-range of tasks including client liaison, match-making, administration and supporting the Director. This requires intuition, patience, hard work, empathy, humour, perceptiveness, emotional skills and a genuine passion and interest in the role.
This role is for someone who is looking for a career, someone keen to learn but also contribute to shape and grow an already successful business to become No.1 in the industry.
Specific duties include:
- Match-making members and organising introductions – analysing member’s criteria and requirements and building a suitable list of compatible introductions.
- Corresponding with members – becoming a trusted confidante of all members and building strong relationships with them. Emailing, talking to, listening and learning their needs and requirements and becoming the person who knows everything about each member and each date they go on!
- Expanding sales opportunities – responding to new enquiries, picking up the telephone and speaking to new potential members, encouraging people to make appointments to visit us at our offices.
- Writing member profiles – effectively communicating the attributes and traits of members via carefully worded and enticing profiles that highlight the characteristics of each individual
- Delivering first-class customer service, going beyond our member’s expectations at all times
- Contributing to marketing campaigns – working with the team to create innovative ways to recruit new members and expand our reputation within the industry. Being aware of industry activity and developments to keep us ‘ahead of the game’ and to enable us to stand out from our competitors.
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to think ‘on your feet’ and deal with challenging questions or situations
- Ambitious, hard-working and motivated with a passion for customer service
- Well-spoken and a good communicator, with a confident and persuasive telephone manner
- Creative, with an ability to form and write dating profiles for our members
- Forward-thinking, able to work autonomously and take ownership of your role
- A people-person with an outgoing and upbeat personality
- Articulate, well-spoken and well-presented. Our clients are often well-known and highly-respected in their fields and expect to deal with someone professional, intelligent and knowledgeable.
- Pro-active and reactive – able to keep on top of the day-to-day tasks and deal with unexpected challenges.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office (essential) and excellent grammar and punctuation
If so, you match the basics. More importantly you must be:
- Intuitive – able to instinctively match-make members based on your knowledge of them
- Self-confident but not egotistical – able to deal with affluent, and sometimes demanding, clients
- Empathetic – understanding, compassionate and caring attitude towards members who may have had difficult relationship histories
- Cheerful and energetic – having a positive and optimistic outlook
- A good listener – to truly understand and learn about each individual member
- Supportive to clients and the Director – a willingness to operate with an ‘all hands on deck’ approach
The role is fascinating, rewarding, challenging, humorous and quite possibly different from any other you have experienced.
A minimum of two years Account/Client Management experience is essential for this role. Experience in recruitment or customer service roles, as well as experience working and dealing with high-net worth people, would be an added bonus.
The role is fascinating, rewarding, challenging, humorous and quite possibly different from any other you have experienced. There is a huge potential for growth, development and leadership within the company as we are growing at a fast rate and expanding the team substantially.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- What excites you about working for a dating agency
- What can you bring to our growing company
- What computer skills do you have, and what software programs you are comfortable using
- Provide details about your client/account management experience
We look forward to hearing from you…