Tired of being single over holiday weekends? Would you prefer to make plans with a partner instead of with friends or family? Are you finally ready to make love happen?
Here are 5 tips for making this your last single bank holiday:
1. Love starts with your mindset. It’s important to decide that love is what you want and that you’re not going to wait around for it to happen.
2. Work on your worth. Do you believe that you deserve great love? If not, it’s important to get to a more positive place. Talk to a friend or a professional. Focus on what makes you an amazing, one-of-a-kind person because you are just that!
3. Plan ways to meet 5 new men/women per week. Put these activities in your diary because these days, if it’s not scheduled, it’s not real!
4. This means getting social! Go to the events in your diary and strike up conversations with new people. Be brave! What’s the worst that can happen>
5. Bowes-Lyon Partnership is here to help so why not turn to professionals with a 70% success rate when it comes to love? Get in touch here to schedule a complimentary consultation with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!