There is no better place than Britain when the sun is shining! Let us offer you some dating inspiration for you and your other half, with some fabulous British Date ideas:
1. Take to the riverside for a sunny afternoon at the Henley Royal Regatta. In addition to the thrill of over 200 races, the charming views of Henley and the river Thames make the perfect backdrop for a romantic afternoon.
2. If sailing boats and beautiful beaches are more your scene, then head across to the Isle of White for Cowes Week. Take a picnic on the beach and watch the world sail by in front of you…
3. Now, you can’t get more British than spending a day watching the tennis at Wimbledon. Get in the strawberries and cream, and a cool glass of Pimm’s for an afternoon of tense moments and celebrations. Don’t forget your umbrella though – as there is a strong likelihood you will be cuddling underneath it when the notorious Wimbledon rain falls!
4. Head to the seaside for a delectable lunch at Whitstable oyster festival, with entertainment and music throughout the day, you will be spoilt for choice with all the bustle and activity going on… and of course, all those oysters are sure to spark the romance 😉
5. From the sea to the skies, why not take your date to the International Balloon Festival in Bristol? Spend the day watching the beautiful balloons bobbing around the sky and even take your own flight in front of the pink skies of the setting sun.
6. For a chic London date idea, Somerset House is the place to be. The summer series line-up is simply outstanding, with everything from Norah Jones to The Cinematic Orchestra. So grab a blanket and cosy up in this vibrant atmosphere.
7. If you love trying new food then The Great British Food festival is an amazing date idea. Held at gorgeous stately homes across the country, the festival holds a range of delightful backdrops as well as some delectable treats along the way.
8. Is your favourite tipple Gin? Then why not head out to the Gin Festival on your next date. From Newcastle to Norwich, you can sip your way through award-winning gins, with some fantastic food to accompany it.
9. If you and your date love the arts, then there is no better date destination than Edinburgh Fringe Festival. From comedy to dance, theatre to music and everything in between – you will be sure to have an amazing time exploring everything the festival has to offer.
10. If film is your forte, The Rooftop Film Club is your ideal location. From old classics like Grease to the recently released La La Land, there is something for everyone, and the perfect excuse to snuggle up and share a bag of popcorn under the stars.
Forget about the usual Italian restaurant as your favourite date spot… and impress your significant other with an elegant British date instead!